Quoted from article “7 Reasons to Believe in God” at http://apologeticspress.org/APContent.aspx?category=12&article=5045 by Eric Lyons, M. Min, and Kyle Butt, M. Div.
” 1. Matter Demands a Maker: A study of the material Universe reveals that every physical effect must have an adequate antecedent or simultaneous cause (an idea known as the Law of Cause and Effect or the Law of Causality)
2. Life Demands a Life Giver:
3. Design Demands a Designer
4. Intelligence Demands an Intelligent Creator
5. Morality Demands a Moral Law Giver
6. The Bible’s Supernatural Attributes Demand a Supernatural Author.
7.The Historical, Miracle-Working, Resurrected Jesus Demands a Supernatural Explanation